By accessing the website, you agree to the terms of this policy.
1. We respect your privacy.
2. Security is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. We may use your information to improve the performance and accuracy of our website and system. We will only do so if we can preserve the confidentiality of user identifiable information.
5. If you choose to post publicly on our blog or otherwise explicitly give us permission to share your identifiable information with others, this information may become public.
6. You can opt out of marketing communications we send.
7. We will not sell your information to a third party.
8. We may link to other websites. We cannot vouch for their privacy policies.
10. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about our company and our policies.
11. Information Collection
11.1 Information Absolaw Collects. Absolaw may collect information that identifies Users when accessing the Website (collectively, "Information"), which includes
a. user names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates, billing and delivery information, email addresses, credit card information, and other financial account information ("Personally Identifiable Information"),
b. other information Users provide to Absolaw but that does not identify Users personally, such as records of User visits, and information Users submit when using the Website,
c. information from third parties, and
d. traffic and usage information generated from User visits to the website, including traffic data and the type of device that Users use to access the Website.
11.2 Tracking Technologies Absolaw Uses. Absolaw may use a variety of technologies to collect Information, including cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from third party websites.
12. How Absolaw Uses Information. Absolaw may use the Information its collects to
12.1 provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote, the Website,
12.2 enable Users to access and use the Website, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content,
12.3 process and complete transactions, and send Users related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices,
12.4 send transactional messages, including responding to User comments, questions, and requests, providing User service and support, and sending Users technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
12.5 send promotional communications, such as providing Users with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events, and sending updates about User team and chat rooms,
12.6 monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes,
12.7 investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities,
12.8 personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements, and
12.9 enable Users to share content with other Users they designate.
13. Information Advertising and Sharing
13.1 Advertising and Cookies
i. recognize a User's computers,
ii. send online advertisements to Users, and
iii. compile Information about a User's, and others, use of its computer.
13.2 Service Providers. Absolaw may share Information with third party service providers it employs to perform functions and provide services for Absolaw and the Website, subject to the terms of this policy, and only to the extent necessary
a. to process payments,
b. to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities,
c. to facilitate dispute resolution, such as chargebacks or refunds, and
d. for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
13.3 Credit and Debit Card Information. Absolaw may share User credit or debit card numbers with third party payment services providers or card networks, only to the extent necessary to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
14. User Settings. Absolaw shall provide Users the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding Absolaw's collection, use, and sharing of User information, to the extent required by Law, which might include a User's ability to
14.1 correct, update, and delete account information,
14.2 change choices for subscriptions and newsletters,
14.3 choose whether or not to receive offers from Absolaw, and
14.4 choose whether the User receives targeted advertising from Absolaw or third-party advertising partners.
15. Accessing and Correcting User Information
15.1 Opportunity to Correct Contact Information and Preferences. Absolaw shall provide Users with the opportunity to ensure that contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date, through each User's account, accessible from https://www.absolaw.com.
15.2 Opportunity to Request Corrections and Deletions. Subject to paragraph [DISCRETION OVER CORRECTIONS AND DELETIONS], Absolaw shall provide Users with the opportunity to request that Absolaw
a. correct inaccurate Personally Identifiable Information Absolaw holds, and
b. delete Information Absolaw is not required to retain by Law or for legitimate business purposes.
15.3 Discretion Over Corrections and Deletions. Absolaw will have the sole discretion to adhere to or decline User requests to correct or delete Information that are frivolous or vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or not otherwise required by Law.
16. No Security Guarantees. Absolaw does not guarantee against all unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction or Information.
17. Changes to Policy
17.1 Discretion to Make Changes. Absolaw may change this policy at its discretion.
17.2 Notice of Changes. Absolaw shall provide reasonable notice of any such changes on the Website.
17.3 Acceptance of Changes. Users' continued use of the Website after notice of the changes has been posted to the Website will be deemed acceptance of the changes, if
a. a reasonable time has passed in which Users could review the changes, but
b. regardless as to whether the User actually did review the changes.
18. Links to Other Websites. Absolaw will not be responsible for the content on or privacy practices of third- party sites linked to from the Website.
19. Contact. Users may contact Absolaw at Neco Harmony, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune MH 411014 (India) or by email at email@example.com.
"Effective Date" is defined in the introduction to this policy.
"Information" is defined in section [INFORMATION COLLECTION].
(a) any law (including the common law), statute, bylaw, rule, regulation, order, ordinance, treaty, decree, judgment, and
(b) any official directive, protocol, code, guideline, notice, approval, order, policy, or other requirement of any Governmental Authority having the force of law.
"Personally Identifiable Information" is defined in section [INFORMATION COLLECTION].
"User" is defined in the introduction to this policy.
"Website" is defined in the introduction to this policy.